Telephone Operator | NSW Government | Parramatta | Temporary | $32.50 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:18/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 392
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hr
Gov. client seeking an experienced Telephone Operator to support their business unit in Parramatta! 2-3-month contract!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced telephone and customer service officer to support their business unit. The successful candidate will need to be customer focused and have experience in high-level customer service over the phone.
• Work close to home!
• Close and supportive working team!
• Opportunity to work with a reputable gov. department!
In this versatile call centre new role, you will be responsible for:
• Answering incoming calls with a high level of customer service, empathy and attention to detail within service levels.
• Key liaison for customers to the rest of the organization from direct phone and email contact through to notification and resolution of queries.
• Problem solving skills to investigate and resolve customer enquiries
• Maintaining a high level of data accuracy in notification of information within the central customer-centric database
• General administration duties as directed.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• At least 3 years in a similar role providing customer service over the phone
• Proficient experience multi-tasking with different technological systems is highly advantageous
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting customer service contact centre role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted