Team Assistant | Office Manager | Permanent | Belrose
- Post Date:20/05/2019
- Apply Before: 30/09/2019
- Views 394
Experienced & enthusiastic Team Assistant? Do not miss this exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company in the Northern Beaches. Parking provided!
With over 50 years’ in the Sydney market, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an Australian organization which has continued to evolve and is now a leader in their field. Based in Belrose, they are searching for a hardworking, motivated and professional Team Assistant to join their team within this busy and varied role.
The key to this role is to manage the daily office operations as well as provide EA support. As a successful candidate you can expect a dynamic work environment, approachable management and an opportunity to make this role your own.
As an integral member of the office, you will be responsible for the smooth running of facilities as well as the following duties:
• Diary management
• Be the first point of contact for all office staff and front of house meet and greet
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Preparation of letters on behalf of Executives
• Minute typing and preparation of board rooms
• Managing office maintenance including renewing of electricity contracts, chasing trades people, organising kitchen roster and stationery/grocery orders
• Arranging internal social events – Christmas, Melbourne Cup, Birthdays etc
• Family owned company with a friendly and personable approach
• Opportunity for further career development with a company that is continually evolving
• Varied and busy role
• Parking on site
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Approximately 2/3 years’ experience within a Team Assistant/Office Manager role
• First-rate verbal and written skills with strong letter writing ability
• Exceptional work ethic and drive to succeed in a fast-paced position
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Strong research skills and ability to use your initiative effectively
How to apply…..
If you are looking for the next step in your career with great responsibility and a dynamic and professional position, then look no further! To apply, please send your CV through to email@example.com or call the team 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.