Tax Compliance Officer | Bookkeeper | Orange NSW | Temporary | $40 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:11/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 186
Tax Compliant Specialist required for 2-month contract with NSW Government! Immediate start! Based in Orange, NSW
Our client is a well-known and professionally established NSW Government Organization who pride themselves on ensuring economic sustainability, healthy investment regulations and supporting growth in regional NSW.
This role requires an individual who can work individually on tax laws and adhering to regulations.
During the life of this contract, you will be responsible for:
• Assist the finance team with Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Payroll, Superannuation and Sales Representatives commission break downs
• Preparation for annual auditing, Inter-entity loan reconciliations and banking
• Prepare and review tax calculations and maintain tax balances in the general ledger
• Assist in the timely and accurate lodgement of Fringe Tax (FBT), Goods and Services Tax (BAS), Payroll tax returns and Pay as you Go (PAYG) payments.
• Experience in lodging FBT, BAS, PAYG
• Must be able to build relationships easily with external and internal stakeholders
• Must be able to work and adhere to methodical work practices
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and accounts processing!
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (4)
Accountant | Milperra | Permanent | 90k Plus Super on 03/04/2019 Full Time