Senior Project Manager | Manage Offshore & Onshore Vendors | North West & Hills District | Full Time
- Post Date:18/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 295
Innovative, dynamic and growing personal insurance firm with diverse brands and products are experiencing exceptional growth. With over 10 years in the industry they are already a major player as a result of their close business partnerships, pioneering solutions and their ability to grow and maintain their customer base. Key to successful growth is the continuous introduction of new and innovative products to the market. The role of Senior Project Manager is to work with an external vendor to upgrade and replace a key system while maintaining BAU. The scope of the role will be to facilitate the smooth integration of the new system working with offshore and onshore vendors, internal stakeholders and other PM teams to coordinate the delivery schedule in line with other system upgrades to ensure the project success.
Key to this role will be Project Managing the end to end delivery of a bespoke system upgrade and to ensure the piece of work is delivered within the agreed project delivery framework.
• Reporting to the GM of Projects you will be responsible for Project Managing all aspects of the offshore upgrade to ensure the projects align to strategic business objectives originally outlined
• Develop and manage all internal and external relationships, budgets, risks, relationships, planning and issues that arise
• Work within the project methodology framework compliance standards
• Bring together multiple channels / stakeholders to ensure a successful project outcome
• Confident in using project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Trello and Microsoft applications
• Exceptional culture, friendly team, great working environment
• Enjoy perks such as free lunch, monthly massages and onsite gym
• Strong recognition and rewards program
• Fresh fruit provided weekly
• Café onsite with discounted coffee
• Active social club with discounts to concerts, movies and Taronga Zoo!
To be successful for this contract, you must have experience with the following:
• Over 8 years Project Management experience with a proven track record managing an external vendor for project delivery
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and gain the trust of technical and non-technical senior stakeholders to achieve a positive project outcome
• The ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
• An analytical focus and strong problem-solving skills
• Experienced working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
• Proven track record implementing a new product to the business from start to finish by effectively engaging compliance, marketing, technology, finance and client services to achieve strategic objectives
• Previous experience working in an Insurance or Financial Services domain will be highly regarded
• A full and thorough understanding on the full software development lifecycle
How to apply…..
If you have a proven track record running end to end projects in a challenging Senior Project Lead role where you have overall responsibility for the entire project then this could be the right role for you. To apply send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation.