Senior Financial Accountant | NSW Government | Leichardt | $55p/h+S
- Post Date:28/02/2019
- Views 256
- Offered Salary $50 - $75/hrExperience 5 Years
An unmissable opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant based within a well-respected Government agency. Make the next step in your career, apply today!
Based in the healthcare division, this reputable Government agency is well known across NSW. This organization has an excellent reputation for providing their staff with excellent opportunities and progression and they are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Senior Financial Accountant to join their team on a contract. Based in Leichardt, this organization is very accessible via public transport.
Reporting through to the Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process Financial Accounting transactions
- Prepare monthly, periodic and annual financial statements
- Bank, balance sheet and General Ledger reconciliations
- Travel around Sydney is required
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- 5 years’ experience as a Financial Accountant
- Experience with collating financial data is necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel the Sydney region
How to apply
Be quick to apply as this opportunity won’t last long! Send your application through to email@example.com or call Belle 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.