Senior Credit Officer | Sydney CBD, Inner West and Eastern Suburbs
- Post Date:12/08/2019
- Views 156
- Offered Salary $70,000 - $90,000
Funky, global media firm with NY head office seek a Senior Credit Officer for a fast paced, high energy environment. CBD.
Well respected, global firm have an immediate vacancy for a diligent, articulate and knowledgeable Senior Credit Controller to join their Shared Services team in Sydney. Having won numerous awards for being a great place to work, this is a truly ‘work hard, play hard’ environment. If you are passionate about credit, have a zero tolerance to aged debt and enjoy working with multi-national clients with high level clients then this could be the right role for you!
• Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice.
• Social culture with a well-being focus.
• Highly driven over achieving team – the credit team gets the best results on a global scale.
• State of the art technology to help you do your job effectively.
Reporting through to the Credit Manager, you will have full responsibility for your own ledger of commercial accounts including:
• Managing your own ledger of 2-300 accounts with a high dollar value. This role works to strict payment terms and all money must be collected by a certain cutoff date.
• Liaise internally with the Business Managers and agencies on all aspect of the accounts that require attention.
• Monthly communication with the US to report on cash flow predictions and justify reasons why debt is not collected.
• Reconciliation of major accounts.
• Resolving any outstanding credit related issues that prevent clients paying in full.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Exceptional relationship building with the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively and communicate at a professional level.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior credit role.
• Strong reconciliation skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced,busy environment.
• Work for a truly global company and gain exposure to SOX reporting requirements.
• Tech savvy with intermediate to advanced Excel.
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 9002 5005 for a confidential chat about the role.