Senior Bookkeeper – Business Services | Sydney CBD | Permanent | $65-70 Plus Super
- Post Date:10/05/2019
- Apply Before: 30/09/2019
- Views 190
- Offered Salary $50 - $75/hrIndustry Finance
Have you 3+ years accounting experience? Join a Business Services firm who specialises in Virtual CFO services for commercial clients. Varied role.
With over 30 years’ experience across Business Services Accounting this expanding accounting firm has found a niche in offering virtual CFO services and strong financial insights to help their clients grow. Join a company who believe in developing strong client relationships, sharing knowledge and strategic planning. If you have a background in personal accounting, taxation and business structuring as well as tenure across commercial clients this position could be right for you! This role will see you partner with multiple diverse businesses across to provide outsourced CFO services, including transactional accounting, Bookkeeping and tax advice.
You will be responsible for all accounting functions for various entities and your duties will include:
• Check, review, prepare and reconcile all bookkeeping transactions including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Enter AP invoices into Xero
• Review debtors and creditors and report to the client as required
• Follow up on clients outstanding debts as necessary
• Weekly and monthly reporting
• Month end duties including BAS preparation
• Other duties as required
• Central CBD location
• Provide continuous training, development and support
• Plenty of opportunity to grow and progress your career
• Friendly, dynamic, innovative and social team
To be successful for this role, you must have experience in the following:
• Proven track record working in a varied accounting function for a minimum of 2 years
• Cert IV in Bookkeeping / Finance or a relevant degree
• Solid Xero system knowledge
• Results oriented team player
• Creative mindset and a problem-solving attitude
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Work for a growing, dynamic firm who believe in upskilling, rewarding, mentoring and developing their staff. To apply, send your application through to email@example.com or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential chat about the role.