Senior Accountant | Business Services - Tax | Bondi Junction | Salary Negotiable on Experience
- Post Date:30/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 685
- Industry Finance
Dynamic Financial Services firm in Bondi Junction seek a Senior Accountant to join their tax division due to expansion. Career path opportunities.
A professional, expanding Business Services firm based in Bondi Junction has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team of professionals due to company expansion. With over 25 years in business you will be working with true industry experts who work with clients to achieve the best possible outcomes. If you enjoy all aspects of compliance, monitoring WIP, tax advice and reviewing complex financials and are seeking a role close to public transport then this could be the role for you!
• Competitive salary and annual pay review
• Work with a company that focus heavily on a work/life balance
• Workplace flexibility: start work between 8:30am and 10am
• Regular upskilling and continuous opportunity for growth and development
• Team events including Friday drinks and employee of the month
• Close to public transport
Reporting through to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assisting clients with accounting related matters and becoming the clients’ trusted advisor on all finance issues
• Preparing and reviewing complex financial statements, BAS, tax returns for companies, trusts and partnerships
• Work closely with junior team members both in Sydney and overseas to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and in a timely fashion
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Fully or part CA or CPA qualified
• Ideally you will have 4/5 years’ experience working in a Business Services / Chartered Accounting Firm
• Extensive knowledge with Australian Tax
• Comfortable working with clients on a face to face basis
• Results oriented team player
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
How to apply….
Work for a professional and market leading firm who believe in training, mentoring and developing their staff. To apply send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential discussion about the role.