Senior Accountant | Business Advisory and Accounting | Sydney CBD
- Post Date:10/07/2019
- Views 147
Growing Business Advisory firm in North Sydney require a Senior Accountant to join the firm. Varied clients, progression potential.
Due to continued growth this respected Business Services firm based in North Sydney has an immediate vacancy for a CA or CPA qualified Accountant to join their proactive and expanding team. What makes this position unique is the variety of clients you will gain access to, different accounting group structures you will be working on and variety of industry exposure. If you are passionate about meeting clients face to face, understanding their business and partnering with them to achieve their goals by providing sound financial advice and support then this is the role for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of tax and business advice for clients across varied industries and structures
• Assisting clients with accounting related matters and becoming the clients trusted advisor on all finance issues
• Working closely with Directors and Managing Partners to ensure budgets and targets are achieved
• Meeting with clients face to face and provide regular in-depth updates relating to their accounts
• Work with clients to achieve a total finance solution
• Growing firm, realistic opportunities for career progression to Manager level
• Friendly, dynamic and personable team
• Varied client base
• Face to face client exposure
Ideally you will have experience in the following:
• 3-5 years’ experience months experience working Business Services / Accounting / Advisory environment
• Solid experience working with MYOB, Xero and other accounting software packages
• Proven track record managing and mentoring junior staff members
• Ability to work to and surpass company budgets and revenue targets
• Enjoy all aspects of tax and accounting and have a genuine interest in helping clients achieve better results
• Solid accounting experience including financial statement preparation, tax returns and statutory returns as well as CFO Advisory experience
• Results oriented team player
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
How to apply….
Work for a growing, dynamic accounting firm who believe in providing training, mentoring and development opportunities for their staff. To apply, send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.