Recruitment Consultant | Sydney, CBD | Permanent |
- Post Date:20/05/2019
- Apply Before: 30/09/2019
- Views 313
Boutique Agency requires an experienced Recruitment Consultant to take on a Hot Temp Desk! Great Team Environment!
SB Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency which introduces candidates into opportunities in the banking & finance, accounting and business support sectors. We work with clients across a variety of industries in the Australian market, ranging from large corporates through SME’s as well as Government opportunities. We pride ourselves on supporting candidates to reach their full potential and supporting our clients in hiring dedicated and experienced staff which will help their businesses flourish.
Based in the CBD, SB Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join their friendly team environment. You will have a pivotal role within the organisation, stepping straight into a Hot Desk! This desk has been developed over the past 9 years so you will quickly take on a busy, challenging and consistent desk which requires you to be relationship orientated, business savvy and highly organised.
- Funky Surry Hills offices with free coffee/fruit/snacks & a dog friendly office
- Close to public transport – short walk to Central station
- Inclusive and collaborative team who will make you feel comfortable from the moment you step into the office
- Career development opportunities; moving into our 10th year of business we’re growing and have exciting plans on the cards!
Reporting through to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintain and develop the Temporary Accounting portfolio through consistent phone and face to face contact
- Ensure both candidates and clients have a positive and memorable experience when dealing with you
- Ensure individual targets and KPI’s are met
To be successful in this role you must have experience in the following duties:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in the recruitment industry preferably recruiting accounting professionals
- Experience working with a diverse client base is advantageous
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ambition – we want our next hire to develop into a leader of the business
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated & passionate professional to grow with an organisation. We’re seeking someone to join our team immediately so be quick to apply. Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential discussion.