Recruitment Administrative Support Officer | NSW Government | Parramatta | Temporary | $44-$50 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:15/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 397
NSW gov. org seeking experienced Recruitment Admin Support Officer to assist their team! 7-month contract! Close to Parramatta station!
This Department is well known for the service they provide to the general community, their innovative outlook and their state of the art facilities on site. You will be working within a team of dedicated and hardworking individuals that are passionate about the organization they work for. They’re a dynamic group that is friendly and supportive of each other.
During this exciting opportunity you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Providing a range of administrative and support services to the team
• Records management, routine correspondence, and meeting and event coordination
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
• Collecting and compiling information, preparing documentation and correspondence for the team
• Respond to enquiries and escalate and redirect issues as required
• Update and maintain records and databases
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• Experience in a similar role or at least 5 years in a high-level administrative role with similar duties
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
• TRIM experience is beneficial
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting administrative support officer role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.