Payroll Specialist | North-West Sydney | Permanent | Negotiable Depending On Experience
- Post Date:08/03/2019
- Views 140
Are you a Project Payroll Specialist with experience processing pay in Australia and New Zealand and seeking work in the Hills District?
Are you looking to join a stable, marketing leading organisation in a varied, busy, stand-alone payroll position? Exciting opportunity exists for a Payroll Specialist to join a renowned global leader of automation with offices in 81 countries. With a diverse product range, offices across Australia and New Zealand you will be responsible for all payroll matters relating to Australian and New Zealand employees.
• Work in the Hills District and drive to work, plenty of parking onsite
• Not just payroll processing, diverse, project-based role
• Global firm, local team
Working closely with the HR Manager and CFO your role will encompass:
• Weekly and fortnightly end to end payroll for 350 employees using Chris21
• Moving payroll from an outsourced payroll back to an in-house function
• Handling all payroll related queries in a prompt and efficient manner
• Calculating superannuation and taxes and reporting on payroll expenses
• End of Financial Year payroll queries and fulfilling ATO requirements
• Assessing how effectively the payroll system is functioning and recommending and project managing changes as appropriate
To be successful in this position you will have:
• 5 years end to end payroll processing experience
• Proven track record paying staff members in Australia and New Zealand
• Prior experience implementing a new payroll system is a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of Chris21 beneficial but not essential as you will be comfortable picking up new systems
How to apply…..
If this sounds like a role you would like to hear more about you’re welcome to call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 to discuss further. Alternatively please send your CV through to email@example.com.