Senior Customer Service Officer | Order Management Officer | Macquarie Park | $55K - $65K + Super
- Post Date:08/08/2019
- Apply Before: 01/01/1970
- Views 162
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000
Innovative organisation based in Macquarie Park seek a Senior Customer Service Professional to manage orders from commercial clients. ASAP start!
Recognized globally for their valued work this corporate giant has a green heart and has been rated highly by Newsweek’s green ranking and one of Fortune’s most admired companies. For almost 100 years this company has worked hard to keep food safe, prevent the spread of infection and protect resources. They are a multibillion-dollar organisation who are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and future growth plans ensure limitless opportunities for their staff.
• Inhouse employee recognition program! Exceptional training and development opportunities
• Discounted Private Healthcare
• Onsite gym
• Inhouse employee recognition program
• Within 5 minutes walk to Macquarie Park train and metro station
Reporting through to the Order Management Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Provide efficient and timely customer service with commercial customers
• Ensure the smooth process of orders from initial request to delivery
• Maintain timely and accurate system notes relating to orders
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate delivery times, dates and suggest process improvements
• Manage any escalations or delayed orders accordingly
• Liaising with the Master Data and Sales teams on a regular basis
• Obtain feedback from clients and handle disputes appropriately
• Ad hoc duties as requested
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• 1-2 years’ experience Customer Service in an inventory/goods environment
• Degree qualified in Business, Commerce or relevant degrees is desirable
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills with a forward-thinking mentality
• Excellent problem-solving ability
How to apply…..
If this is the role you’ve been looking for, then be quick to apply! Send your application to email@example.com or call Danet Chapman on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.