Mortgage Broker | Sydney CBD | Base Salary + Super + Commission
- Post Date:09/08/2019
- Views 212
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Broker seeking flexibility within a phone-based role. Leads provided. Generous commission structure!
Known for their exceptional customer advice and outstanding service, this leading Australian organisation are on the hunt for an experienced, professional and motivated Mortgage Broker to manage residential and commercial loans.
This role is based in the heart of the Sydney CBD with an employer that provide their staff with a supportive work environment, realistic and achievable career opportunities and a role that will encourage independence!
• Core working hours Monday – Friday where the leads are brought to you!
• Receive a generous base salary plus commission
• Opportunity to create and develop the business where you manage your own time effectively
• Work in the heart of the CBD with easy access to public transport, bars and restaurants!
You will be responsible for the following duties:
• Liaise with customers to discuss how you could assist with their finance, find the best rates available and help customers make their dreams a reality!
• Ensure you have a high level of industry and product knowledge
• With access to over 30 banks and lending providers you can ensure that you are providing the best solution and product to suit your customers’ needs
• Prepare and manage every step of the mortgage application process
• Provide ongoing customer support and guidance through every stage of the loan preparation
• Maintain key relationships and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to solve any customer queries
• Meet and exceed sales and budget targets
• Attend weekly sales meeting in the Northern Shore
• Adhere to regulatory requirements
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• 3-5 years’ plus experience in mortgage sales / home loan approvals ideally within finance
• Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking preferred
• Exceptional relationship building and negotiating skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously
How to apply
If you are a mortgage specialist and looking for the right balance between a standalone and team based role, apply now! To apply, send your application through to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.