Management Accountant | Human Resources and Labour Costing | Sydney CBD | $60-$65 p/h+S
- Post Date:26/02/2019
- Views 203
- Offered Salary $50 - $75/hrExperience 5 Years
Do you have a Management Accounting background and strong skills in reporting and forecasting for labour costing? APPLY NOW for an exciting contract!
Our client is a well-respected government organization and are well known across NSW. Their passionate and dedicated teams are doing amazing things for the state and Finance Division needs additional support with reporting and forecasting needs for Human Resources and various cost centers. Apply Now and join a reputable NSW Government Organisation.
Reporting through to the Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating labour budgets for cost centers
- Confirm and review FTE requirements as per organization charts and cost centers
- Ensure labour is budgeted at actual costs in accordance with award rates
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Excel
- 5 years’ experience with budgeting for large organisations
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
How to apply
If you’re looking for a role within the government space, then be quick to apply! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.