Management Accountant | Clerk Grade 9/10 – Agile Management Methods | Parramatta | $60 p/h Plus Super
- Post Date:11/03/2019
- Views 132
Management Accountant immediately required for one of Sydney’s leading Government organizations to be responsible for the financial planning!
Our client is a leading government educational organization and is well known within the NSW government. This role involves you to work within a team of dedicated and hardworking individuals that are passionate about the organization they work for. They’re a dynamic group that is friendly and supportive of each other. This is an exciting contract role based in Parramatta.
Reporting through to the Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring successful delivery of monthly finance reports
• Build financial reporting models
• Forecasting for the largest division in the organization
• Using practical knowledge of SAP Financial to make financial connections
• Monitor and analyse heightened activity and under-resourcing areas
• Other ad hoc duties as requested by the Manager
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Previous practical experience using SAP is mandatory
• Strong understanding of and previous work experience in an agile environment
• Candidate must demonstrate high level of accuracy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply…
If you’re looking for a role within the government space, then be quick to apply! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.