Management Accountant | Clerk Grade 7/8 NSW Government, Parramatta, $60 p/hr + Super
- Post Date:16/01/2019
- Views 368
Do you have a Management Accounting background and strong skills in reporting and forecasting? APPLY NOW for an exciting contract!
Our client is a well-respected government organization and are well known across NSW. Their passionate and dedicated teams are doing amazing things for the state and thee Finance Division needs additional support with reporting and forecasting needs. Apply Now and join a reputable NSW Government Organisation.
Reporting through to the Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Month end management reporting and forecasting
- Monitor heightened activity in accounts
- Make connections with internal stakeholders to resolve issues
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Previous practical experience working in an agile environment
- Dynamic problem-solving skills
- Experience using SAP is a must
- Candidate must have experience in management reporting
How to apply
If you’re looking for a role within the government space, then be quick to apply! Send your application to email@example.com or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.