Junior Executive Assistant | Training Provided | Sydney CBD | Generous Salary Package
- Post Date:30/08/2019
- Views 438
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000
Professional Tax Accounting firm, CBD based seeks a professional Junior Executive Assistant. Training provided in a supportive environment!
Work for a growing Tax and Compliance Accounting firm who has an excellent reputation in the finance market. They provide their junior staff with endless opportunities to grow and develop in a friendly working environment. Based in the CBD, they are searching for a hardworking, forward-thinking and motivated Junior Executive Assistant to support the Executive team in a busy environment!
• Growing firm, plenty of opportunities for career progression
• Friendly, dynamic and personable team
• Central CBD location within easy reach of public transport
• ASAP Start!
Reporting through to the Senior Executive team, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Providing general administration support to the executive team, including ad-hoc support, diary management and booking travel.
• Coordinating meetings & events and recording detailed minutes.
• Preparation of invoices and processing staff expenses.
• Dealing with correspondence ensuring 100% accuracy.
• General business administration support.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 1 years’ experience within an administration or EA/PA role.
• Excellent communication skills and professional phone manner.
• Ability to work autonomously across two different business units and manage conflicting priorities with ease.
• Willingness to learn with an innovative, respectful and collaborative approach.
• Strong attention to detail and a dedicated work ethic.
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danet Chapman on 02 9002 5013 for a confidential chat about the role.