Housing Assistant | Contact Centre | NSW Government | Liverpool | Temporary | $27.55 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:15/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 384
Exciting Housing Assistant contract in a contact centre for a NSW Government Org! Possible extension and close to Liverpool station!
Our client is a well-respected government organization who prioritise their clients and customers, the department provides residence with housing options in Sydney. Their dynamic and dedicated contact centre team based in Liverpool are seeking assistance with customer contact duties.
In this exciting contract, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Data entry and other admin tasks
• Responding to inbound calls
• Outbound calls to check in with existing clients
• Maintaining general inbox enquiries
• Completing customer surveys
To be successful for this contact centre contract, you must have experience with the following:
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to navigate technology systems
• Ability to deal with a diverse range of clients
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting customer service contact centre role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.