Head of Sales | International Firm | South West & M5 Corridor | Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Post Date:09/08/2019
- Views 303
- Offered Salary $150k+
Expanding international company in South West Sydney seeks a passionate and driven Head of Sales to lead and develop the sales function.
International distribution firm established over 30 years ago has seen amazing expansion throughout Australia, NZ and the UK. Due to continued growth a clear need has been identified for an experienced Head of Sales to work with closely with the MD to lead and develop an existing sales team and take the team to the next level. Working with an expanding firm this role seeks a dynamic and can-do sales expert who can partner with the business to move to an on-line digital presence.
• Greenfield site where you can lead, mentor and develop the sales team while working with senior decision makers in the business
• Friendly and welcoming team with open plan, modern offices and plenty of free parking onsite
• Generous product discounts
• Attend board meetings and be an integral part of the company growth and success
Reporting through to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Partner with the business to proactively drive planning and sales target setting
• Monitor performance, report on sales and develop a bonus scheme
• Create a cohesive and structured sales team
• Implement a lead tracking process
• Manage key client relationships and visit client sites as appropriate
• Identify emerging markets and sales opportunities
• Establish a review framework, present progress and results for all sales related activities
• Collaborate with Head Office in developing a successful team who are engaged and committed to ongoing growth
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Proven track record in leading and mentoring a sales team as well as a strong commercial mindset
• Ability to develop and set measurable and realistic KPI’s and targets while incentivizing sales staff
• Outstanding planning and communication skills
• Collaborative approach to building relationships
• Professional sales training an advantage but not essential
• Comfortable leading and mentoring a team to achieve and surpass sales targets and have a true passion for driving sales growth.
How to apply…..
If you’re a natural leader with the ability to inspire and develop a sales team, where you can partner with the business and make a positive difference to every staff member then this is the role for you. To apply send your application to email@example.com or call Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.