Fund Accountant | Sydney, CBD | Permanent | $80-$100k
- Post Date:08/05/2019
- Apply Before: 30/09/2019
- Views 584
- Offered Salary $70,000 - $90,000Industry Finance
Accounting professional immediately required to join a reputable Australian wealth management firm situated in the CBD. Exciting career opportunity!
This Australian Firm provides investment solutions to clients across the Asia Pacific region, holds $1B in assets under management and has seen considerable growth over the past 24 months. Based in the heart of the CBD, their highly experienced Executive Team are seeking a Fund Accountant to join as a senior stakeholder to help mould, grow and develop the operations side of the mortgage lending business in this newly created role.
Reporting through to the Director, you will be working on managed funds, private equity funds, listed investment companies & securitisation trusts. You will be responsible for the following duties:
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly unit prices calculations
• Client reporting and invoicing
• Preparation of income calculations, distribution calculations and year-end statutory accounts
• Preparation of monthly trust cashflows and distributions and regular payment instructions
• Monitoring of cashflow/liquidity requirements
• Monthly cashflow analysis for the securitisation trust
• Assist with trust reporting requirements
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Part CA or CPA Qualified
• Min 2 years experience within Fund Accounting, Financial Accounting or Business Services
• Experience working within Financial Services is highly desirable
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
If you are seeking a new challenge with a company who is committed to providing tailored financial solution to their clients, enjoy working with senior stakeholders and have passion, drive and ambition to succeed then this could be the role you have been waiting for. To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.