Finance Assistant – End of Financial Year contract | NSW Government | Sydney CBD | Temporary | $30-$36 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:14/05/2019
- Apply Before: 30/09/2019
- Views 145
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hrIndustry Finance
Seeking expert Finance Assistant with skills in SAP/ Expense 8 to help with End of Financial Year duties. Iconic work location, The Rocks!
Our client is a NSW Government Organization who are responsible for combining efforts to drive economic growth and efficiency by bringing together industry, energy, resources and science. They pride themselves on high quality services and initiatives that enhance living standards and local communities with reaching their full potential. This role requires an individual who can provide support to the accounting department coming up to year end time.
During this opportunity, you will be accountable for:
• Raising purchase orders and goods receipting
• Process invoices create new suppliers and record accurate expenses
• Use SAP/ Expense8 & CM9 for accounting responsibilities
• Escalate any processing issues including backlog and bottleneck occurrences
• Office filling and handle electronic records
• Experience in accounts support and transactional functions!
• Strong problem-solving skills!
• SAP/ Expense8 & CM9 Skills are preferred system knowledge!
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.