Educational Administration Support | NSW Government | Coffs Harbour | Temporary | $28-$29 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:02/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 375
Reputable gov. org. seeking an experienced admin officer to support clerical duties for their business unit! 3-month contract! Coffs Harbour location!
Our client is a well-known government organization who are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Administration officer to join their successful and dynamic team environment in this exciting contract role to start immediately. This role requires individuals who are competent go getters, passionate about improving business performance.
• Work close to home!
• 3-month contract!
• Be part of a dynamic and close-knit team!
During this assignment you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Providing customer service internal/external stakeholders via phone, email and face to face
• Managing administrative functions such as record management, filing and scanning of documents
• Responsible for handling internal calls and enquiries
• Liaising with various internal departments
• Supporting the delivery team with all administrative activities essential to improving business performance
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Extremely strong customer service skills
• Experience working with a government department is highly advantageous
• Strong experience in a similar clerical or customer service role
• Competency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work in a cultural diverse workplace
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.