Debt Collection | Accounts Receivable | 12-month | $30-$32.50 p/h+S | Parramatta
- Post Date:11/06/2019
- Views 159
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hr
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Collections or Accounts Receivable? Great opening available in Parramatta! 12 months contract!
Our client is a statutory State-Owned Corporation, wholly owned by the New South Wales Government. This renowned organization is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that supports their strategy, reflects their values and is reinforced through their signature behaviours. Based in the heart of Parramatta and close to public transport, this high performing team of Collection and Hardship Officers are seeking to employ an experienced Collector to join them during this exciting period of change.
- Extensive training & development provided prior to jumping on the phones!
- Fantastic career opportunities are on offer!
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Dedicated and approachable Management!
- Work close to home and skip the busy commute!
Reporting through to the Head of Collections, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Consumer Collections for accounts which are over 30 days in arrears
- Negotiating and accepting payment arrangements
- Conducting an initial assessment for hardship cases
- Liaising with various internal departments to solve customer queries
To be successful in this role you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in commercial collections or credit control
- Extremely strong negotiation skills
- SAP skills are beneficial however not mandatory
- Extremely strong customer service skills
- Basic/Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
If you’re looking for stability in your next contract then be sure to apply now, do not miss this opportunity! Send your application to email@example.com or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation today!