Customer Service Support Officer | NSW Government | Ultimo | $30p/h+S
- Post Date:06/06/2019
- Views 404
Immediate start for a Customer Service and Admin Officer to support NSW Gov. Org! 2-3 month contract! CBD Location!
Our client is a well-known government organization who are seeking enthusiastic and driven Customer Service Support Officers to join their successful and dynamic team environment in this exciting contract role to start immediately. This role requires individuals who are competent go getters, passionate about improving business performance and providing top-notch customer service and administrative support to the government organization.
- Sydney CBD location! Close to Central Station!
- Work in friendly and inclusive environment!
- Opportunity to learn new skills and build your government portfolio!
During this assignment you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing customer service to all internal/external stakeholders via phone, email and face to face
- Managing administrative functions such as processing application entitlements, and high-level data entry
- Undertaking general office support which involves word processing, photocopying, filing and document management
- Coordinating office support and general ad-hoc duties as requested
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Extremely strong customer service and administrative skills
- Competency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Great attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a cultural diverse workplace
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting customer service and administrative role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.