Customer Service Officer | North Ryde & Macquarie Park | $29 - $32 per hour + super
- Post Date:08/07/2019
- Apply Before: 31/10/2019
- Views 253
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hr
Global organization based in Macquarie Park seeking a Customer Service Officer to assist with processing of customer orders! Potential career opportunities!
This pioneering company is notorious for being a leader in its specialized field for almost 100 years. Our client provides invaluable environmental conservation technologies and services to commercial businesses all over the world. Be part of a fast-moving industry where you can learn new skills.
• Plenty of room for personal growth and career progression!
• Be mentored and coached by supportive and approachable Team Leaders who allow you to be the best you can be!
• Opportunity for you to build your customer service and administration skills working for a global organization listed on the NYSE!
• Prime location that is within a few minutes’ walk from Macquarie Park station!
Reporting through to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Responding to a high-volume of incoming customer calls
• Processing all incoming customer orders and complete confirmations
• Processing payments as required
• Recording customer complaints and liaise with internal departments to escalate customer enquiries
• Responding to email correspondence as required
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Experience using Masterpac, SAP, Oracle or similar systems to process orders is highly advantageous
• High attention to detail is imperative
• Strong written & verbal communication skills is a must
• A passion for career improvement is a must have!
How to apply……
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.