Customer Service Officer | Macquarie Park | $55K - $65K + Super
- Post Date:08/08/2019
- Views 235
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000
Global company seek Customer Service Professional to join a dynamic team within this busy and varied role. Development opportunities plus great company perks.
If you are looking for an organisation where your hard work and dedication will be appreciated, look no further than our global, market leading client. Built from the ground up, close to 100 years ago, this organisation has gained its prestigious reputation due to its exceptional and innovative waste management products as well as their consultative approach to clients.
To put it simply, their number one focus is to work as a team to assist other corporations in reducing wastage of crucial natural resources, and to contribute to an environmentally friendly society.
You could be a part of this noble effort by joining the organization’s dynamic, friendly and supportive team. Your primary role would be to utilize your in-depth skills in customer service and administration to provide an exceptional level of support to internal stakeholders.
• Career development opportunities which are outstanding!
• Discounted Private Healthcare!
• Onsite gym!
• Inhouse employee recognition program!
• Purchase additional annual leave!
• Close to public transport! The train and metro stations are at your door step!
Reporting through to an approachable & dynamic Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Inbound customer service within a call centre environment.
• Processing customer orders into SAP/Masterpack.
• Processing payment via EFT and credit card.
• Obtain customer feedback and resolve disputes.
• Coordinate returns and liaise with various internal departments.
• Work KPIs based on orders processed and turnaround time.
Please note that we are currently seeking for Customer Service experts with either part-time or full-time availability. The shifts available are as follows:
• Part time hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 2pm
• Monday to Friday 10:30am – 6:30pm (winter) moving to 11:30 – 7:30am (summer)
• Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 1 years’ experience Customer Service or Administration in an inventory/goods environment
• Degree qualified in Business, Commerce or relevant degrees is desirable.
• Experience using SAP, JD Edwards or Masterpack is advantageous
And the following personal qualities……
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
How to apply…..
If this is the role you’ve been looking for, then be quick to apply! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danet Chapman on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.