Customer Service Officer | Macquarie Park | $29 - $30 per hour + Super
- Post Date:08/08/2019
- Views 226
- Offered Salary $25 - $30/hr
Global org. next to Macq Park station seeking Customer Service Officer to assist with processing of customer orders! 10:30am – 6:30pm! Till end of Nov!
If you are looking for an organisation where your hard work and dedication will be appreciated, look no further than our global, market leading client. Built from the ground up close to 100 years ago, this organisation has gained its prestigious reputation due to its exceptional and innovative waste management products as well as their consultative approach to clients.
To put it simply, their number one focus is to work as a team to assist other corporations in reducing wastage of crucial natural resources, and to contribute to an environmentally friendly society.
You could be a part of the noble effort by joining the organization’s dynamic, friendly and supportive team. Your primary role would be to utilize your in-depth skills in customer service and administration to provide an exceptional level of support to internal stakeholders.
• Potential development opportunities which are outstanding!
• Close to public transport! The train station is at your door step!
• Build your portfolio with Global company experience!
Reporting through to an approachable & dynamic Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Inbound customer service within a call centre environment
• Processing customer orders into SAP
• Processing payment via EFT and credit card
• Obtaining customer feedback and resolving disputes
• Coordinating returns and liaising with various internal departments
• Work KPIs based on orders processed and turnaround time
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 6 months experience working within a similar Customer Service role
• Order processing experience using SAP is high advantageous
• Experience using JD Edwards or Masterpack is also beneficial
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.