Customer Service Desk Support Officer | NSW Government | JIRA mandatory | Sydney CBD | Temporary | $30-$33 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:02/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 456
Join a friendly gov. agency for a 3-month contract in Sydney CBD! Seeking a personable customer service officer to support their service desk!
Our client is a rapidly growing government organization and are well known across NSW. Their dynamic and close-knit team based in the Sydney CBD, are currently seeking an enthusiastic and bubbly customer service officer =, to join them ASAP in this exciting contract role for the next 3 months!
• 7-hour work day!
• Exposure to a gov. agency!
• Friendly and supportive team!
During this exciting customer service contract, you will be responsible for:
• Providing high-level customer service to the business unit
• Triage incoming requests via the ticketing system JIRA
• Answer incoming general enquiries via phone or email
• Escalate enquiries if necessary
• Maintain and retrieve information from electronic databases such as TRIM
To be successful for this contact centre role you must have:
• At least 2-3 years in a high-volume customer focused role
• Strong communication skills
• A proactive, friendly, positive and professional attitude
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience using the JIRA ticketing system is mandatory
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Send your application through to email@example.com or call Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.