Customer Service and Administrative Officer | NSW Government | Potts Hill | Temporary | $33-$35 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:23/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 646
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hr
Gov. org. seeking an experienced customer service and admin officer to assist with duties. 4-month contract! Close to public transport!
This leading Australian organization are part of the NSW Government and service close to four million customers. They provide customers with state of the art facilities and are committed to delivering a high standard of service on a daily basis. Based in Potts Hill, this high performing team are seeking an experienced customer service and administrative officer. If you are successful in this role, you will be joining a team of professional, supportive and dedicated staff who are solution orientated. You will be consistently challenged in this role as no two days are ever the same!
• Work close to home!
• Work for a reputable government department!
• 4-month contract!
In this administrative support role, you will be responsible for:
• Managing business email inboxes
• High-level data entry – Entering transactional data into CMS/CRM
• Providing admin support for investigations
• Preparing and dispatching relevant permits
• Liaising with internal/external stakeholders to resolve any issues
To be successful for this role you must have:
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using Siebel or SAP CRM is advantageous
• Experience with high-level direct customer interaction
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Outlook is beneficial
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting customer service admin role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.