Credit Control Officer | Analytical focus
- Post Date:07/06/2019
- Apply Before: 07/09/2019
- Views 186
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000Industry Seo
Global IT firm seek a systems savvy Credit Control Officer to look after a ledger of commercial accounts, high volume rec’s, low volume collections.
Are you a Credit Officer with 1-2 years’ experience seeking a role with a billion dollar global company who employ tens of thousands of staff around the world? This innovative organization is at the forefront of their industry and is known for offering quality services and solutions to their commercial client base. This company has been recognized as a Global Top Employer for their dedication and opportunity provided to each staff member. Located in the heart of the CBD in spacious, newly renovated offices, their dynamic finance team is searching for a motivated and driven Credit Officer to manage ledger of commercial accounts working across multiple billing systems.
· Open plan, spacious newly renovated offices
· Monthly team building functions
· Opportunity to work closely with sales, operations and finance – gain broader commercial business insights
· Central CBD location, close to shops, restaurants, bars, buses and trains
Reporting through to the National Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
· Managing a ledger of high level commercial accounts
· Handle disputes by liaising with internal stakeholders to seek solutions and resolve outstanding issues
· Ensure monthly DSO and cash collections targets are met by working in a time efficient and effective manner
· Attend internal and external credit meetings as required to resolve credit related issues relating to systems, expectations, deadlines and reporting
· Participate in month end duties
· Continually work with management to update, improve and review internal processes and policies
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
· Ideally you will have a minimum of 12 months credit related experience with an aptitude to learning new skills and systems
· Comfortable working with large high-end clients where a relationship driven focus is required
· Ability to resolve internal and external disputes in a considerate and respectful manner
· Continual process and policy improvement with a focus on working in a smarter, more efficient manner
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· A genuine passion for credit, accounts receivable, credit risk and analysis
How to apply…..
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, established and successful credit team and expand your analytical skills. To apply send your application to email@example.com or call Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.