Credit Control / Accounts Receivable
- Post Date:12/06/2019
- Views 135
Immediate start for a Credit Officer in a growing firm in the Northern Beaches. Join a dynamic, driven team. Do not miss this opportunity!
This Australian family owned company was established in 1966 and is known for supplying quality products and excellent customer service to their clients. With over 50 years’ experience in the Sydney market and working alongside the biggest companies this growing organization is looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, and friendly individual to join their Credit Team immediately. Parking is available on site.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment!
- Dynamic and innovative organization which is at the forefront of their industry!
- Immediate Start! Be employed tomorrow!
- Work close to home! Parking provided!
Reporting through to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Early stage commercial collection calls
- Processing new credit applications – undertaking online searches and conducting trade references
- Emailing and invoices through to customers
- Matching & batching dockets and invoicing
- Providing support to the Credit Department
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience within credit control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with a large ERP system (Navision) is beneficial
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills are necessary
How to apply…..
If you’re looking to join an organization which is continually innovating and growing then be sure to apply today! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.