Clerical Support Officer | NSW Government | North Ryde | Temporary | $30-$34 p/h Plus Super
- Post Date:11/03/2019
- Views 279
Gov. client seeking an experienced Admin Officer to support their business unit in North Ryde! 3-month contract!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced administrative officer to support their business unit. The successful candidate will need to be customer focused and have experience in both administration and customer service.
• Work close to home!
• Close and supportive working team!
• Opportunity to work with a reputable gov. department!
In this versatile new role, you will be responsible for:
• Designing, implementing and maintaining effective admin processes
• Tracking and managing correspondence
• Arranging meetings, travel and accommodation
• Establishing and maintaining filing and records management systems
• Preparing and following-up with purchase orders
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• High-level administrative support duties
• Experience in TRIM (records management), Fleet Management, SAP
• Experience in meeting coordination and minute-taking
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Project coordination experienced would be highly desirable
How to apply…
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to email@example.com or call Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.