Case Management Officer | NSW Government | Darlinghurst | Temporary | $25-$35 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:15/03/2019
- Views 115
NSW gov. org. seeking an experienced Case Management Officer to join their team for 2-3months! Darlinghurst location!
Our client is a respected government organization and are well known across NSW. Their dynamic and close-knit team based in Darlinghurst, are currently seeking an enthusiastic Case Management Officer, to join them ASAP in this exciting contract role for 2-3 months!
During this exciting call centre contract, you will be responsible for:
• Manage a portfolio of business cases
• Identify and respond to customer needs
• Work with high-level documents related to legislative guidelines
• Processing registrations
To be successful for this contact centre role you must have:
• Strong admin and customer service experience
• Exposure to case management
• Legal background (not mandatory but would be beneficial
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.