Careers Connect Officer | NSW Government | Student Support | Ultimo | Temporary | $32-$34 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:08/05/2019
- Apply Before: 30/09/2019
- Views 167
6-month contract for a Student Support Officer to support student study to work opportunities! CBD Location!
Our client is a well-known government organization who are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Student Support Officer to join their successful and dynamic team environment in this exciting contract role to start immediately for 6 months. This role requires individuals who are flexible to travel between different offices 1-2 days per week and are passionate about assisting students through their study to work transition.
• 6-month contract!
• Close to Central station
• Work in friendly and inclusive environment!
During this assignment you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Liaise with potential employers and recruitment agencies on a regular basis
• Arrange and attend visits at various colleges
• Responsible for handling internal calls and enquiries
• Provide one-on-one appointments with students to answer their queries
• Implement and facilitate special industry insight events and related recruitment drives
• Deliver employability skills workshops as requested by management
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Experience in HR and Recruitment practices is highly desirable
• Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to communicate with a diverse range of groups
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage conflicting tasks and meet strict deadlines
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Please email Kim on email@example.com any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.