Business Support Officer | NSW Government | Queanbeyan | $36 per hour + Super
- Post Date:12/08/2019
- Views 278
- Offered Salary $35 - $40/hr
Well-respected gov. dep. seeking Business Support Officer to assist their business unit. Queanbeyan location! 4-week contract!
Our client is a well-respected government organization in search for a dedicated and hardworking candidate to join their team based in Queanbeyan. They are currently seeking a Business Support Officer to assist with their business unit in administrative and support service tasks. This organization plays an integral part helping members within our society.
• Work close to home!
• Work in an inclusive and well-respected team!
• Expand your government portfolio experience!
In this exciting support contract, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Providing full-function admin and office support to the business unit
• Managing and processing business information into relevant systems
• Using technology to prepare documentation and presentation material for managers/directors
• Extensive document and electronic file management using TRIM
• Provide customer service and reception support as requested
To be successful for this customer service and administrative contract, you must have experience with the following:
• At least 3 years in a similar administrative role
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
• Experience using TRIM is highly advantageous
• Ability work independently and meet strict deadlines
• A valid WWCC and Police Check is beneficial
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.