Business Analyst | NSW Government | Strategic Asset Planning | Parramatta and Western Suburbs | $500 - $750 per day + super
- Post Date:08/07/2019
- Views 166
Business Analyst to assist in development of financial models and asset data planning for NSW Gov client! 12-month contract! Close to Parramatta station!
Our client is a well-respected and reputable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in recruiting the best of the best and provide their staff with a friendly work environment with supportive management. This client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a advanced level of understanding in strategic asset planning, infrastructure business case development and financial modelling.
• 12-month contract!
• Gain valuable experience within a respected Government organization!
• Be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment!
You will be pivotal to a major project across this well-known NSW Government agency by being heavily involved in the strategic asset planning.
You will also be involved in the following duties:
• Liaising with various internal/external department
• Analysis and assess data and evidence
• Develop financial and cost benefit analysis models
• Researching, sourcing and evidencing cost and benefits data
• Prepare and review high level communications
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 2 years in a similar financial support role
• An advanced level of understanding in strategic asset planning, infrastructure business case development, and financial modelling
• Strong stakeholder relationship management experience
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.