Business Analyst | NSW Government | Infrastructure | Parramatta & Western Suburbs | $620 per day + Super
- Post Date:04/09/2019
- Views 193
Business Analyst to assist in current infrastructure services planning and development for NSW Gov client! 3-month contract! Close to Parra station!
Our client is a well-respected and reputable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in recruiting the best of the best and provide their staff with a friendly work environment with supportive management. This client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a advanced level of understanding in strategic asset planning, infrastructure business case development and financial modelling.
• 3-month contract!
• Gain valuable experience within a respected Government organization!
• Be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment!
You will be pivotal to a major project across this well-known NSW Government agency by being heavily involved in the infrastructure planning and development.
You will also be involved in the following duties:
• Supporting the development of all key contract documentation including specifications, scope and detail structures
• Researching, sourcing and evidencing cost and benefits data
• Undertake detailed financial modelling for the programs detailed benefits realization plan and lead the consolidation of multiple data sources
• Undertake detailed Capital planning analysis and to create a 3 year program of works that supports the various customer sector groups
• Lead extensive stakeholder engagement activities
• Consolidate data relevant to financial management function to identify opportunities to enhance transparency of cost settlements and budget allocations.
• Preparing of monthly variance analyses and management reports in consultation with Finance, the executive and managers
• Provide expert advice on budgeting and forecasting including responding to enquiries on financial policies and issues
• Lead the development of budgets
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 4 years in a similar business analyst support role
• An advanced level of understanding in strategic asset planning, infrastructure business case development, and financial modelling
• Strong stakeholder relationship management experience
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• NSW Government experience is highly beneficial
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.