Bookkeeper | Part-time | $35-$40p/h+S | Surry Hills
- Post Date:11/06/2019
- Views 388
- Offered Salary $35 - $40/hr
Exciting opportunity for an experienced and diligent Bookkeeper to join this dynamic business ONE day a week!
A market leader within digital marketing services, this dynamic firm are seeking a hardworking and knowledgeable Bookkeeper who can hit the ground running. The company provides strategic consultancy and campaign execution and their modern office is based in Surry Hills, the team are looking for support on a part-time basis. As the successful candidate, you can expect a supportive work environment as well as approachable management.
Reporting through to the Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reconciliation of accounts and General Ledger assistance
- Tracking expenses and processing staff reimbursements
- Processing TAX returns and BAS
- Allocating and verifying accounts
- Processing monthly payroll (8 employees in total)
- Preparation of financial reports and lodging monthly superannuation
- Assist internal stakeholders with account queries
- Work for a company who takes pride in training, developing and supporting every staff member
- Professional and engaging working environment where employee engagement is always high!
- Light filled, modern and open plan working environment in Surry Hills close to public transport
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 2 years’ experience within Bookkeeping
- Working experience using Xero
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply…..
To apply direct though SEEK. For a confidential discussion with the appropriate consultant, please call the office on 9002 5000.