Administrative Support Officer | NSW Government | Parramatta | Temporary | $32 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:08/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 447
Gov. client seeking an experienced Admin Officer to support their business unit in Parramatta! 2-3-month contract!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced administrative officer to support their business unit. The successful candidate will need to be customer focused and have experience in high-level administration and business support.
• Work close to home!
• Close and supportive working team!
• Opportunity to work with a reputable gov. department!
In this versatile admin new role, you will be responsible for:
• General office support, meeting and event coordination and travel and accommodation bookings
• Processing of data using SAP, Excel and Word
• Maintaining finance records and completing routine financial and purchasing transactions
• Responding to internal/external enquiries
• Updating and maintaining records and databases
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• At least 3 years administrative experience
• High-level administrative support duties
• Proficient experience in SAP, Excel and Word is highly advantageous
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation