Administration Officer | NSW Government | Sydney CBD | $30 p/h+S
- Post Date:29/01/2019
- Views 604
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hrCareer Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
Immediate start in a 12month contract with NSW Government in the Sydney CBD! Seeking an experienced Admin Officer to join their team.
Our client is a well-respected and dependable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in hiring the best of the best and pride themselves in how friendly and supportive their work environment is.
During this exciting opportunity you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Respond to customer enquiries over the phone, email and face to face
- Filing, records management, mail receipting and sorting
- Maintenance of registers and compilation of manuals and reports
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Administration in a high-volume role
- Experienced in using Microsoft Excel and Visio
- SAP and TRIM experience are desirable
- Exceptional communication skills
How to apply
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call Kim or Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.