Pricing Administrator | Belrose | $60K - $70K plus super
- Post Date:11/07/2019
- Apply Before: 30/09/2019
- Views 183
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000
Growing building company in the Northern Beaches seek an Admin Expert to manage invoicing, pricing and contracts. Varied role with parking onsite.
With over 50 years’ in the Sydney market, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an Australian organization which has continued to evolve and is now a leader in their field. Based in Belrose, they are searching for a hardworking, motivated and professional Administrator to join their team ASAP!
With a focus on client satisfaction and delivering exceptional customer service this role is made for a professional who prides themselves on exceptional numerical skills, excel ability and attention to detail.
• Family owned company with a friendly and personable approach
• Opportunity for further career development with a company that is continually evolving
• Varied and busy role
• Parking on site
• Opportunities to work additional hours and earn overtime
Supporting the Sales Admin Team, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Ensuring the client database is accurate and up to date
• Weekly and monthly client invoicing
• Account reconciliation
• Managing pricing changes across the database
• First point of contact for sales reps regarding pricing issues
• Monthly reporting as required
• Administration tasks as required by the business
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• A proven track record working across administration and accounts
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required with the ability to use Vlookups and pivot tables
• Excellent organizational skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
How to apply…
If you live in the Northern Beaches and are looking for a dynamic, growing, family friendly company to join then look no further! This is an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant who enjoys working in an industrial yet corporate environment to join a successful and reputable organization! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.