Accounts Receivable Officer | $60-65k + super | North Ryde
- Post Date:07/05/2019
- Views 213
- Offered Salary $50,000 - $70,000
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer looking to avoid the city rush? Work close to home within a dynamic & supportive company based in North Ryde.
This evolving leader in consumer healthcare has an excellent global reputation in the sports rehabilitation market. They provide their staff with engaging and challenging roles within a friendly and supportive working environment. Based in North Ryde, they are searching for a hard working and motivated Accounts Receivable Expert to assist them on a full-time basis.
Reporting through to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Full function AR duties including reconciliations, allocations and collections
- Follow up with outstanding payments
- Support a ledger size of approx. 300 accounts
- Preparing and issuing invoices
- Using your experience to help streamline processes and procedures
- Manage a variety of systems and billing structures
- Be the first point of contact for any queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of ASIC Credit Checks
- Ad hoc duties where appropriate
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience ideally within a low value, high volume environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
- Very high attention to details and a problem-solving mentality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Rare opportunity to join this forward-thinking organisation who have grown organically due to their exceptional level of service
- Avoid the city rush! Close to public transport, including the new metro service!
- Paid maternity leave
- Day off on your birthday!
- Opportunity to have your ideas and opinions heard with regular employee engagement surveys
How to apply…..
This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and diligent Accounts Receivable Clerk. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.