Accounts Receivable | Arrears Officer | Part Time | $33 - $35.00 p/h + S
- Post Date:05/03/2019
- Views 229
- Offered Salary $30 - $35/hr
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Collector to join a growing & progressive company! Immediate Start!
This organization is a global leader in its industry, they are respected globally and is known for providing quality products and services to their consumers in the health and sport rehab sector. Their Collections Department is made up of highly engaging individuals that really care about their work and due to this are known across the group for achieving record results. This organization provides their staff with endless opportunities ranging from ongoing career prospects, supportive management and training and development.
Reporting through to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Collection of overdue commercial and consumer accounts which are over 30 days in arrears
• Negotiating & monitoring payment arrangements
• Process EFT and credit card receipts onto customer accounts (daily banking uploads)
• Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to solve customer queries
• Manager Accounts Receivable email account and provide timely responses to account enquiries
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 2 years as a collections officer within a large organisation
• Strong communication & negotiation skills
• Intermediate excel skills
How to apply…..
If you’re looking to expand your industry knowledge within a market leading and reputable organization then be sure to apply as quickly as possible. Feel free to call Belle on 02 9002 501 for a confidential conversation or email email@example.com to apply.