Accounts Payable Officer | Part-Time | North Ryde
- Post Date:07/06/2019
- Views 332
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Officer seeking a part-time role? Work close to home with a dynamic company based in North Ryde.
This evolving leader in consumer healthcare has an excellent global reputation in the sports rehabilitation market. They provide their staff with engaging and challenging roles within a friendly and supportive working environment. Based in North Ryde, they are searching for a hard working and motivated Accounts Payable Expert to assist them on a part-time basis (approx. 19 hours per week).
Reporting through to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Full function AP duties
- Process supplier payments
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Using your experience to help streamline processes and procedures
- Manage operational expenses including the coding of invoices
- Create batch payment files
- Be the first point of contact for any queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor the Accounts Payable email inbox
- Ad hoc duties where appropriate
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
- Very high attention to details and a problem-solving mentality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Rare opportunity to join this forward-thinking organisation who have grown organically due to their exceptional level of service
- Avoid the city rush! Close to public transport, including the new metro service!
- Paid maternity leave
- Day off on your birthday!
- Opportunity to have your ideas and opinions heard with regular employee engagement surveys
How to apply…..
This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and diligent Accounts Payable Clerk. Send your application to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.