Accounts Payable Officer | Part Time | North Ryde/Macquarie Park | $28-$31 P/H + Super
- Post Date:13/03/2019
- Views 205
Global firm voted one of the world’s most ethical companies seeks a Part Time Accounts Payable expert to join their team for a 3-month contract initially!
Recognized globally for their valued work this corporate giant has a green heart and was rated highly by Newsweek’s green ranking and one of Fortune’s most admired companies. For almost 100 years this company has worked hard to keep food safe, prevent the spread of infection and protect resources. They are a multibillion-dollar organisation who are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and future growth plans ensure limitless opportunities for their staff.
• Respected, stable, global employer who is at the forefront of the green movement
• Fixed term contract with permanent employment opportunities
• Relaxed, professional and friendly working environment
• Parking provided AND close to public transport
• Approachable and supportive Management team
Reporting through to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Full function Accounts Payable duties in a busy environment
• Data entry of invoices on a daily basis
• Review and investigate discrepancies
• Liaise internally to resolve outstanding issues where appropriate
• Match, batch and code creditors invoices
• Reconciliation of AP to GL every month
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Min 1 years’ experience within an end to end accounts payable role
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Accurate data entry skills
• Happy to work in a fast paced environment with conflicting deadlines
How to apply…..
Looking to make the move to a global, stable and growing organisation? Then be quick to apply! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.