Accountant | Year End Auditing And Closing Activities | Parramatta | Temporary/Contract | $60-$65 P/H Plus Super
- Post Date:05/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 276
Accountant/ Senior Finance Officer immediately required for one of Sydney’s leading Government organizations to be responsible for closing year end activities!
Our client is a leading government educational organization and is well known within the NSW government. This role involves you to work within a team of dedicated and hardworking individuals that are passionate about the organization they work for. They’re a dynamic group that is friendly and supportive of each other. This is an exciting contract role based in Parramatta.
Reporting through to the Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Preparing early-close and financial year end statements
• Financial modeling and auditing document requests
• Review of general ledger journals
• Analyse historical financial data
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Previous practical experience closing year end activities
• Experience using SAP is beneficial
• Candidate must demonstrate high level of accuracy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply…..
If you’re looking for a role within the government space, then be quick to apply! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation
Related Jobs (4)
Accountant | Milperra | Permanent | 90k Plus Super on 03/04/2019 Full Time