Accountant | Northern Beaches | Manly | Permanent | $85-$90k Plus Super
- Post Date:16/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 214
Growing and respected Educator in the Northern Beaches seek a dynamic, professional Accountant to work closely with the Group Finance Manager.
Are you a qualified Accountant living in the Northern Beaches and looking to avoid the city commute and work for a progressive, dynamic and innovative educator based in the Northern Beaches? This leading business school pride themselves on delivering career-focused, quality education and are seeking an authentic, dedicated and hardworking Accountant work closely with the Group Finance Manager across areas such as reporting, financial management and oversea and AP and AR functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be challenged in a diverse team environment.
• Opportunity to work closely with the GM of Finance and assist in mentoring and developing the AR and AP team members
• Family values with a global presence
• Work close to home!
• 15-minute walk to Manly Ferry Wharf
Reporting to the General Manager of Finance your role will involve:
• Managing Financial Accounting including P&L, Balance Sheet and BAS
• Financial analysis and forecasting
• Management reporting
• Review and preparation of financial statements
• Completion of monthly debtor report
• Guide and mentor Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
• Prepare monthly reports with commentary for Senior Management, Department Heads and the CFO
• Annual budget preparation including revenue forecasting and cost projections
• Ensure policies and procedures continually evolve and are documented effectively
• Assist senior finance stakeholders with ad-hoc projects as directed
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience across management and financial accounting duties as well as taxation matters
• An Accounting related degree with CA / CPA studies
• An upbeat and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of financial and management accounting
• Comfortable working in a busy, fast paced, high volume environment
• Intermediate to advanced Excel along with the ability to pick up new systems with ease
How to apply…..
If you enjoy a busy, varied Accounting role where you have support, yet autonomy and are looking for the next step of your career then look no further! To apply send your details through to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential discussion.
Related Jobs (4)
Accountant | Milperra | Permanent | 90k Plus Super on 03/04/2019 Full Time