Accountant | Milperra | Permanent | 90k Plus Super
- Post Date:03/04/2019
- Apply Before: 30/06/2019
- Views 249
Reputable organisation in the Western Suburbs seeks a Senior Accountant to join immediately! Parking provided! Close to home!
With over 30 years’ experience in supply chain and logistics this firm is a leader in their field and is known globally. With a focus on customer satisfaction, pioneering business solutions and adapting to ever changing market conditions you will be working for a company who believes trust, safety and teamwork are amongst their core values.
• Opportunity to work closely with the GM of Finance Manager and assist in mentoring and developing the onshore and offshore AR and Credit team
• Family values with a global presence
• Work close to home! Onsite parking with offices close to Bankstown, avoid the city rush!
Reporting to the General Manager of Finance your role will involve:
• Managing Financial Accounting including P&L, Balance Sheet and BAS
• Financial analysis and forecasting
• Management reporting
• review and preparation of financial statements, tax compliance,
• Guide and mentor local and offshore Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
• Prepare monthly reports with commentary for Senior Management, Directors and the CEO
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in end to end financial accounting, preferable with a medium sized company
• An upbeat and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of financial and management accounting
• Comfortable working in a busy, fast paced, high volume environment
• Prior experience in cash flow forecasting
• Intermediate to advanced Excel along with the ability to pick up new systems with ease.
• Experience using CargoWise an advantage but not essential.
• It is anticipated that you will either be CA or CPA qualified or studying towards the accreditation
How to apply…..
If you enjoy a busy, varied Accounting role where you have support, yet autonomy, to get the job done and are looking for the next step of your career then look no further! To apply send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 9002 5005 for a confidential discussion.