Accountant | 12-month Contract | Parramatta | $55p/h+S
- Post Date:25/01/2019
- Views 478
- Offered Salary $50 - $75/hrExperience 5 Years
12 mnth contract in Parramatta for an Accountant, join a large NSW Government organization close to the train station in Parra! Be quick & APPLY NOW!
Our client is a large and well-respected government organization who pride themselves on delivering quality services and end results for the Sydney siders.
The organization is renowned for their support and initiatives across the state, they believe in recruiting the best of the best and provide their staff with a friendly work environment with supportive management. They are seeking dedicated and experienced Accountant to join their Accounting team over the next 12 months!
- Work close to home!
- Gain valuable experience within a respected Government organization!
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment!
Throughout this 12-month contract, you will be accountable for the following duties:
- Processing accounting transactions at a high volume
- Reconciliation of accounts and balance sheets in addition to auditing work papers
- Load CRIS forecasts, GL budgets daily and prepare year end reports
- Perform WIP recs and review business performance with managers
- Complete trust accounting tasks as well as investigate analysis and compare trends
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 5 years in a hands-on Accounting role with a large organisation
- Experience with SAP is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to work for a well-established agency in the Government sector! Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Belle on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role